Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Gagged in Court

As part of Coptober here are some historic images of people being bound and gagged for their rowdy or violent behaviour in the court room. Evidently some of them don't seem to learn to quit when they're behind!






This one is actually from a movie but I can't remember the name of it.

4 comments :

  1. Great pics, Freddie - thank you! I particularly like the photo of the cop clamping his hand over the prisoner's gagged mouth. Looks like cloth, duct-tape and handgagging all in one - fantastic combination. Now wondering if I should get myself arrested and then behave badly in court ... lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can behave badly in my court of law any time ;)

      Delete
  2. I would love to go through the whole prisoner scenario. I'm sure in reality it's not as hot as we'd like to think. But seeing as we aren't criminals, we can all dream... :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends how hot the cops looking after you were. If they were gross it would be quite a disturbing experience I'm sure lol.

      Delete