![]() |
| Some times you have to torture a confession out of those bad guys |
In my head this is how life in prison is. Sexy cops getting sexy with the inmates. Oh wait that's not how it is? How dare you shatter the illusion! I doubt many of my readers would consider this a punishment any way ;)

I have always thought that gagging a prisoner should be legal.........you know most love to run their mouths!!!! If you can restrain them in those chairs and such why not tape or some form of muzzle.......trust me on tv some the guys they arrest would be perfect specimens for gagging!!! I wish I cuold find that vid again it was of a guy in court, whom became too disrutive and the judge had him gagged....the cops took him away, and brought him back with clotha dn duct tape wrapped around his mouth....but he wiggled around and managed to get it off.......they removed again and this time wrapped it around the top of his head and over his mouth and tighter he tried several times to remove it!! Found it on youtube, through a TMZ video on dumb criminals!!!
ReplyDeleteI believe it is legal. Or if it's not legal it definitely happens. Spit masks are usually very common when a prisoner is spitting at officers. Judges will order any one who is disrupting proceedings to be removed (if they're not part of the case) or gagged if they are. If they still cause a disruption then they are removed too (which sucks for their case). I have some videos like that. None that match that specific description though. If you find it again send it to me via email!
ReplyDeleteThis would be a pleasure, not a punishment. I'll have the cop too please.
ReplyDeleteYeah he's dreamy. I forget what site he's from but he is definitely a re-occurring character in various bondage porn I've seen.
DeleteHe's from Academy Men, a regular feature there for a while too. Can't remember the name of this film though.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE this picture. Like everyone else, this sends my imagination into overdrive. And it's not just that amazing leather muzzle/gag (how hot is that?) but the leather gloved hands of the beefy cop on the left. He's clearly a man who knows what gloves are for.
ReplyDeleteThe leather on leather combo drives me wild :D
Delete