The picture of the week comes from an old AcademyMen set. I may have mentioned before that I struggled with the concept of AcademyMen when I was younger (so young I shouldn't even have been on there...oops!) Though my memory is hazy I believe this is the set that initially freaked me out due to the graphic violence involved. Years later and this makes me so horny. Funny how time can change everything! Love that gloved hand keeping this prisoner in his place.
Friday, 30 January 2015
Picture of the Week #21 - 30/01/2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

I remember that scene......it was brutal, but very hot....I thought thaty might choke hi before they gagged him!!
ReplyDeleteYeah. I learned to embrace the rougher side of bondage as I got older. This scene has a lot of essential elements in it for me.
DeleteGood to know I'm not the only one here who visited those sites when I was really too young lol
ReplyDeleteyea... mmphhhhh me too, and the bulge behind that tape.. you just know that mouth is stuffed full.......................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr great pic choice as always mate ..
ReplyDeleteand p.s ones tastes evolve ...and grow.. now handcuffs are vanilla... click.
ReplyDelete