This week I'm loving this display of bondage overkill. There's something so sexy about a gag that has so many locks. It just makes the whole thing so much more secure. I wonder where I can get one of those bad boys (and the gag too ;)).
Saturday, 10 January 2015
Picture of the Week #18 - 10/01/2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Isn't that Derek?
ReplyDeleteNope.
Deletegrrrrrrrmmphhhhhh wish it were me.... funny how a gag really changes the appearance of a guy as well.. gags just make the difference in a scene totally.....
ReplyDeleteHaha. I really don't see a resemblance between this guy and you but you do have a point! :)
Deleteyes.. hard to tell when eyes are squinted,or glaring, in wonder, pain, pleasure while the gag press into face altering cheeks and half the face is covered in thick leather just who is who...
ReplyDeleteI love this pic too - for me, the overkill of all those buckles makes it clear that this is more than just a functional gag; it's the captor making it clear that he is completely in control and enjoying himself (hence the gag overkill). Imagine being the victim, securely bound, and helpless as the kidnapper's gloved hands fasten each of those buckles in turn, securing the leather gag more and more firmly.
ReplyDelete