Saturday, 2 August 2014

Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart Handgagging and Humiliating Jobbers - 1994






A few months ago I posted a few still pictures of Jim Neidhart's ritualistic humiliation of the jobbers he had defeated to my recon profile and labelled it 'ultimate fantasy'. I got a lot of questions about the scenario from interested people. In lieu of that interest I've decided to post these clips up in full. The good stuff happens near the end of each video. Unfortunately I couldn't download these clips to edit them because they have been deleted (but recovered through the magic of the internet and caches!)

Basic background: Jim Neidhart would lock his defeated opponent back in his finishing move the Camel Clutch, whilst his partner in crime Owen Hart would place the Hitman sunglasses on the jobber and snap them back in his face. Quite often Jim Neidhart would also then cover the mouth of his opponent to stop him begging and pleading. A literal show of no mercy and a sexy demonstration of power and humiliation. The jobber was completely helpless and at their mercy.

Bare in mind that in 1994 I was still discovering my love of bondage (and in particular my LOVE of gags) and that I considered Jim Neidhart (at the time) the sexiest man alive. It was like the stars had aligned. Enjoy! :)


Fuck yeah! 'It's party time!'

1 comment :

  1. OH yeah, double handgag from behind.... wooooof ..maybe someday

    ReplyDelete