Believe it or not I'm still alive and well. With my inactivity you may have wondered whether someone had kidnapped me and kept me gagged somewhere. Unfortunately not (well not really unfortunate if we separate fantasy from reality). However I have needed some time out for myself. I had felt like I had little to say or post recently so taking a little break to evaluate things was important.
I may have to make some changes to this blog as circumstances in my life change. I don't want to get rid of the blog because I love connecting with you guys about something that is an important part of my life. I may find ways to make the blog more private though. I have thought about moving it to a word press site which will give me more flexibility and may even allow me to add more features. What do you guys think?
completely understand mate....
ReplyDeleteI get where you're coming from, as I too have been thinking about ditching my blog as life perhaps takes me in a different direction. But I think you need to do whatever that works for you really. :o)
ReplyDelete