Sunday, 8 March 2015

Picture of the Week #26 - 08/03/2015


I keep seeing this week's picture of the week every where on my tumblr dashboard and every time I can't help dropping what I'm doing and staring at it. A cute bearry guy, bound and gagged with a leather jacket to boot. Who could resist? :)

5 comments :

  1. Bearded guys, gagged and bound are such a turn-on! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... a bit of beard peaking out from a gag...... or a ball gag filling up the mouth with full beard still showing... its all manly fun. sign me up

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... a bit of beard peaking out from a gag...... or a ball gag filling up the mouth with full beard still showing... its all manly fun. sign me up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing more to say than HOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the famous, handsome Bubbabrando!

    ReplyDelete