Saturday, 6 December 2014
Picture of the Week #13 - 05/12/2014
I've got to be honest. With all that has happened to me this week (which I don't want to go into publicly here) I wasn't really in the mood for a picture of the week. However I came across this work of art and I knew I couldn't let you guys down.
This week's picture of the week features an exquisite mixture of a leather boot on a leather gag. The captive is bound, gagged, blindfolded and naked (as they should be really). Can I get a WOOF gentlemen?
Labels:
blindfold
,
boots
,
leather gag
,
picture of the week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

You get a very, very, very loud WOOF from me, Freddie - this is as you say exquisite. Perhaps the hapless victim had to worship that leather boot before he was so securely trussed up? In any case, he'll certainly feel the boot on his naked body as he lies there blindfolded and silenced by that great leather gag.
ReplyDeleteThanks, as ever!
Woof woof great photo love the gag and the boot. Freddie we always appreciate what you do here big hugs
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a woof. Always enjoy dipping into your blog, long may it continue.....:)
ReplyDeleteWOOOF a 100 TIMES OVER MATE..... yes.. totally hot pic, and shows the total SUB and total DOM.. effect... lucky guy with that gag/blindfold/ and boot pressing on to him.. unable to gasp, or scream or lick it....
ReplyDelete