Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Academy Men - Cops Gets Kidnapped by Medics

I need ten CCs of gags. Stat!

A classic scene from the now defunct Academy Men website which features two cops being kidnapped by medics and tormented...with defibrillators. Yes you read that right. I don't know what was going through the mind of the person who created this scenario but the results are very pleasing to say the least.

Something that I also love about this video are the comments with people discussing the great mystery of the Academy Men website itself. Some valid questions raised including how real, straight cops were convinced to star in these videos and how such an expensive enterprise was funded. The things I could make if I had money to burn!

2 comments :

  1. I've seen a lot of Academy Men stuff (some of it not very appealing to me I must say) but I've never seen this. What a neat idea to use defibrillators as a torture device. My H&S head says I hope they knew how to use them without causing permanent damage to the prisoner! I also love the neck brace, that certainly doubles as a collar. A really thick collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone has academy men videos of Ironhorse from bearbound (specifically of the set where he gets tied to a tree) please share them! My tumblr is gagbears. Ironhorse is my all time favorite from bearbound!

    ReplyDelete